Saturday 26 July 2014

Benefit Majorette sneak peak!

Now that the hype over the They're Real Liner is dying down I thought I'd give you a sneak peak at what Benefit have in store next.  Majorette is a peachy cream to powder blush.  I haven't had a chance to wear it yet, but I can share with you a couple of pictures!  


The packaging is typical cutesy Benefit, with a marching band theme.  I was a little unsure about the colour when I first saw it as it looked quite dark and orange toned (it reminded me of MAC's Spaced Out blush).  Luckily it's lighter than it looks and isn't nearly as orange, so I think it will work well on cooler tones too.


This blush is designed to 'amplify your flush', so can be used either on it's own or as a base under your powder blush.  My manager says it looks great under Rockateur!  It also smells amazing - peach and pomegranate.


I'll do a proper look with this and get a more detailed review up on Tuesday, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment