NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Shiro Cosmetics You Know Nothing (light blue tinged white)
Shiro Cosmetics Angry Cuccos (white with green and red shift)
Shiro Cosmetics I Guess You're Okay (pale grey-purple with a green shift) - This was LE. If you didn't manage to get it, try Bojutsu Science Adept by Geek Chic Cosmetics
Shiro Cosmetics That'ssss A Nice House (shimmering grass-green)
Shiro Cosmetics We're Up All Night To Get Loki (olive green with gunmetal shimmer) - Another LE shade. As we're layering, MAC Humid will work.
Shiro Cosmetics I'll Move That For You (blackened amethyst with bright purple sparkle)
Rimmel glam eyes black liquid liner
Collection glam crystals glitter liner in Shake It Up! (purple glitter)
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Psychedelic Sister (purple)
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
1. After priming your eye, apply Milk all over the lid, blending up to the brow bone.
2. Pat Angry Cuccos on the inner lid.
3. Apply I Guess You're Okay to the outer half of the lid, blending into Angry Cuccos.
4. Sweep That'ssss A Nice House into your crease area, taking it up towards the brow bone.
5. Apply We're Up All Night To Get Loki to crease, blending as you go, but not taking it as high as the previous green shadow.
6. Pat You Know Nothing under the brow bone, and blend down.
7. Gently place I'll Move That For You along the outer v, making sure you don't over-blend. I then tidied up the line with some makeup remover.
8. Draw a thin black line with black liquid liner on the lid.
9. Along the lower lash line, apply Shake It Up!.
10. Apply Psychedelic Sister to the water line.
11. Add mascara and you're done!