Wednesday 30 July 2014

Majorette FOTD

I finally got around to wearing Majorette yesterday, but was super ill in the evening so didn't get a chance to post.  Blush is always a hard one to show off in pictures, without looking like a clown in real life, so you'll have to put a little faith in me when I say that it's a super pretty blush.  I applied it with a normal blush brush, and found it really easy to slowly build up and blend out the colour.  I like blushes that are a bit on the sheerer side as I find they work better with your individual skin tone.  The peachy colour is so pretty that I'm not sure I'd want to put a blush on top, but I'm sure I'll do some playing around in work.  Wear time was about the same as your average powder blush (5-6 hours before fading).  The scent didn't linger for very long at all, and whilst I like the smell, I was pleased that it disappeared, therefore not interfering with whatever perfume I might be wearing.

For the look I used Illamasqua's Paranormal palette, and Precipice from Illamasqua's Reflection palette.  Love the colours, but they crease so quickly that by the time I'd finished doing the rest of my makeup they were already looking worn.



No comments:

Post a Comment