Tuesday 16 September 2014

Fall makeup is back!

I can't believe it's been almost two weeks since I updated!  I've been feeling pretty ill, so haven't been wearing makeup when I'm not in work.  I finally decided to put some face on yesterday, and although it's still fairly warm I'm definitely in the mood for autumn makeup.  Dark lips are back!  

I gave YSL's Fusion Ink Foundation a go.  It's ok, although I prefer their Touche Eclat Foudation.  Fusion Ink didn't hold up any longer on my oily skin, which was a shame as I had heard it was better for oilier skin.



Face
Benenfit Porefessional primer
YSL Fusion Ink Foundation B10 (for some reason they only go as low as 20 in their cooler toned BR shades)
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift concealer White and Light 1
Urban Decay Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Illamasqua Naked Rose blush

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Lancome Ombre Hypnose Dazzling Eye Colour in Topaz Dore
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
Rimmel Glam Eyes black liquid liner
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
MAC Lip Pencil in Vino
Shiro custom opaque gloss in Ganondorf 

No comments:

Post a Comment