Wednesday 3 September 2014

I guess you're ok FOTD

I used Shiro's I guess you're ok eyeshadow, and that's a pretty accurate description of how I feel about this look.





Face
Benefit Porefessional primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift concealer White and Light 1
Benefit Boi-ing concealer shade 1
Urban Decay Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
MAC Azalea Blossom blush
Laura Mercier cream highlighter in Pink Gold

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Illamasqua cream pigment in Delirium 
Shiro eyeshadows in I guess you're ok, and I'll move that for you
Sleek Garden of Eden palette
Illamasqua pigment in Beguile
Boots Natural Collection eyeshadow in Soft Pink
Rimmel Glam Eyes black liquid liner
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero
Clinique High Impact mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Too Faced lipstick in Nude Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment