I added my new Bobbi Brown sparkle eyeshadow over the top of this, but you can leave that out for a more day-friendly look. I wish the sparkle showed up better in these pictures!
- Eyeshadow base - Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Pinky-purple cream shadow - Illamasqua Delirium
- Brown Pencil liner - Urban Decay Demolition 24/7 pencil liner
- Pink sparkly shadow *optional* - Bobbi Brown Silver Lilac sparkle shadow
- Brown eyeshadow - MAC Satin Taupe
- Black eyeshadow - I used MAC Carbon, as it's not that pigmented, so gives a softer look. Try Urban Decay's Blackout if you want a darker look)
- Neutral highlight shadow - Boots Natural Collection Sea Shell eyeshadow
- Black sparkly eyeliner - Urban Decay Oil Slick 24/7 pencil liner
- Black pencil liner - Illamasqua Sophie pencil
- Mascara - Lancome Hypnose Star
- False lashes
- After priming your eye, apply your pink cream shadow all over the lid.
- With a brown pencil draw a line along your crease, and mark out your flick,
- Place your brown shadow on top of the brown liner, blending upwards towards the crease. At this point, I patted my sparkly eyeshadow on top of the cream shadow.
- Highlight under your brow using your neutral shadow. Define the brown pencil line with black eyeshadow.
- Line your eye with a black sparkly pencil liner. I used an angled brush to blend this into the wing line I made with the brown pencil.
- Apply black pencil to your waterline, then add mascara and lashes.