Sunday 30 March 2014

Colourful Shiro look

So once again I didn't have time to set my camera up, so this is another phone shot.  I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get some decent makeup shots done then, as I know I've been slacking lately!


Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Benefit Dandelion blush

Eyes
NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Shiro eyeshadows in Din's Fire, Majora's Mask, Diamonds, Steve!, Cake, and Dark Sacrifice 
Rimmel glam eyes black liner
Urban Decay 24/7 liners in Electric and Empire (worn on the lower lash line and water line)
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara

Lips
Models Own pink gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment