Wednesday 26 March 2014

Dramatic purple FOTD

I'm a metal head at heart, and whilst my makeup usually doesn't suggest this, every now and again I like to go a little bit alternative with my look.  I opted for my dark Inglot lipstick applied as a stain to keep the lips low maintenance.  You could easily pair the eyes with a nude pink lipstick, keeping the focus on the eyes.





Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Illamasqua Rumour blush
Benefit Dandelion blush
Barbara Daley shimmering highlighter

Eyes
NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base
Barbara Daley eyeshadow pen in Airforce
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Fishnet
Sleek Bad Girl palette
Rimmel glam eyes black liquid liner
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara

Lips
Inglot lipstick shade 175

No comments:

Post a Comment