Friday 28 March 2014

Super quick FOTD

So the past couple of days I've been doing some work in a new makeover studio in Bath.  As it's a good hour - hour and a half away, and I love my sleep, I haven't had time to take decent pictures of my makeup.  I snapped this shot with my phone before my first client showed up this morning.  I tend to stick to quite simple makeup when working with the general public.  I'm having a love-hate relationship with my fringe at the moment.  The slightest drop of rain and it goes curly :o(


Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Illamasqua Peaked velvet blush

Eyes
NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base
Urban Decay Glinda palette
Rimmel glam eyes black liquid liner
Illamasqua pencil in Sophie
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUE Aqua Brow

Lips
Guerlain Rouge Automatique 660

No comments:

Post a Comment