Sunday 16 March 2014

Purple speckled eyeliner FOTD

Back in the spring of 2013 Illamasqua released their I'mperfection collection, and one of my favourite looks from the collection was a speckled liner look they did.  The look used black and white liners, and I re-created it back then and loved it.  Today I decided to try the look with purple and black liner.  I don't think it worked so well, but here's the look anyway.





Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
MAC mineralize skin finish natural Light
MAC Azalea Blossom blush

Eyes
NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Sleek Garden of Eden palette
Rimmel glam eyes black liquid liner
Miss Sporty metallic liner in Purple Hit
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow 

Lips
YSL Rouge Volupte in Pink Caress 

No comments:

Post a Comment