Thursday 29 May 2014

No makeup makeup FOTD

Today was one of those days that called for no makeup.  Sort of.  I didn't want to go completely naked, so I did no makeup makeup.  I focused on my skin, defining round my eyes just a little.  It's days like this that I reach for Benefit's latest brow product, Gimme Brow.  It's been out a while now, so I'm sure most of you have read reviews on it.  I think it's a great brow solution, building on the hairs you naturally have, but for most days it's not enough for me.  I love a nice strong brow.  However, a strong brow looks a little daft with no other makeup, so Gimme Brow lets me add just a bit of definition, colouring the super blonde hairs at the end of my brows so that you can actually see them.  The eye close up here is more so that you can see the brows rather than the eye makeup!





Face

Laura Mercier foundation primer
YSL Touche Eclat Foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift concealer in White and Light 1
Urban Decay Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder in Light
Illamasqua powder blush in Rumour
Benefit Dandelion blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade

Eyes

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Urban Decay Theodora palette
Illamasqua pencil in Vow
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
Benefit Gimme Brow Light/Medium

Lips
Dior Addict lipstick in Diorling

No comments:

Post a Comment