Saturday 14 June 2014

Soft and summery FOTD

After being in a metal box on the hottest day of the year all I wanted to do was take my makeup off when I got home.  As I was going out in the evening I re-did it, opting for a lighter look.




Face
Laura Mercier foundation primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift concealers White and Light 1
Benefit Boi-ing concealer shade 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Light
MAC Alpha Girl beauty powder blush
Shiro Cake eyeshadow (as highlight)

Eyes
Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Lancome Ombre Hypnose Dazzling Eye Colour in Topaz Dore
Shiro eyeshadows in Epona and Hordor
Boots Natural Collection eyeshadow in Sea Shell
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Demolition
Illamasqua pencil in Vow
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
MAC Watch Me Simmer lipstick (as stain)
Dior Addict lipgloss in Petal


No comments:

Post a Comment