Wednesday 25 June 2014

Choosing my eyeshadow using a random number generator!

At times I feel totally uninspired as to what to do with my makeup.  To help keep the creative juices flowing I decided to number all of my eyeshadows and then use a random number generator to chose 3 eyeshadows that I then have to use in a look.  Today's random picks, Flamepoint, Smashing Pots, and the light pink from Sleek's Sunset palette, went really well together.  I decided to pat Cake on top of Flamepoint to tone it down a touch.  The look ended up looking like one I did a while back, but I'm still pretty happy with it.





Face
Benefit Big Easy Light
Benefit Boi-ing Shade 1
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift concealer White and Light 1
Urban Decay Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Shiro Hearts eyeshadow (as blush)

Eyes
Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sleek Sunset palette (pink)
Sugarpill Flamepoint eyeshadow
Shiro eyeshadows in Smashing Pots, War of Five Armies, and Cake
Rimmel Glam Eyes black liquid liner
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Chaos
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brows

Lips
Shiro Shoop-Da-Whoop intertube

No comments:

Post a Comment