Sunday 17 August 2014

Eyes Like Angels FOTD

Quick look I did using my new Revolution palettes.  I purposely didn't use NYX Milk as a base like I usually did as I wanted to test pigmentation of the eyeshadows on their own.  Both the eyeshadows and blushes were so pigmented and easy to work with, I'm super happy with my latest find!





Face
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift concealer White and Light 1
Urban Decay Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Revolution Sugar and Spice palette (blush and highlight)

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Revolution Eyes Like Angels palette
Rimmel Glam Eyes black liquid liner
Illamasqua pencil in Sophie
Clinique High Impact mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Candy Land

No comments:

Post a Comment