Tuesday 27 August 2013

FOTD - A little glitter

Originally I didn't plan to use glitter on this look.  But as I was packing my palettes away, my hand fell upon a cream glitter eyeshadow palette that I picked up from Claires over Christmas, and I just had to pop a little bit on.  The glitters in there are so pretty for such a cheap product.  Definite bargain buy!

I really struggled with the lighting today, which is why my skin looks so yellow.  I'm sure I'll be doing this look again, and hopefully next time I'll get some better photos.


Products Used
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Illamasqua Delirium Cream Pigment
Illamasqua Emerge Cream Pigment
MAC Illegal Cargo Eyeshadow
MAC Expensive Pink Eyeshadow
MAC Plumage Eyeshadow
Dark purple toned blue from a random palette
MAC Nylon Eyeshadow
Clairs Lilac Glitter Cream Shadow
Rimmel Glam Eyes Black Liquid Liner
Benefit They're Real Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment