Friday 23 August 2013

Illamasqua Hemlock Nail Polish

With their new Sacred Hour collection, Illamasqua decided to re-promote one of their permanent nail polishes, Hemlock.  I'm reviewing this separately to the rest of the collection because it's going to be a fairly picture heavy post.

I've owned Hemlock for a while now, and it's one of my favourite polishes.  It applies smoothly and dries quickly.  The best thing about it has got to be it's ability to transform other nail colours.  I've swatched a few of my favourite combinations.  This colour is so hard to catch on camera, so I did some photo animations of it moving.  I couldn't use the recorder function on my phone, as it's so cloudy today, so lighting isn't great.  On with the swatches!

Lilac



Pink





  Blue Green



Purple


Matte top coat



They're all super pretty, but I think I like the pink and the matte the most.  Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment