Lush Colour Suppiment in Jackie Oats
Illamasqua Skinbase Foundation in shade 02
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
MAC Azalea Blossom Blush Ombre
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill Burning Heart palette
Sugarpill Sweetheart palette
Urban Decay Blackout eyeshadow
Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Shadow in Eternal Silver
Bobbi Brown gel liner in Black
Illamasqua medium pencil in Sophie
Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Eyeliner
Benefit They're Real mascara
Lips - Blue
Illamasqua lipstick in Underworld on top of Illamasqua's Apocalips
Lips - Pink
Burberry Lipglow in Sweet Pea
1. After applying your primer, use a synthetic flat shader brush to apply Maybelline Colour Tattoo shadow in Eternal Silver.
2. With Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black, draw a line where your crease starts (when you close your eye, it's where you can feel your eyeball) with an eyeliner brush.
3. Apply Buttercupcake to the inner most part of the crease using a tapered blending brush.
4. Next to that, again using the tapered blending brush, apply Flamepoint, blending it into the yellow.
5. Using the same method, apply Dollipop, blending it into Flamepoint.
6. With the tapered blending brush, apply Poison Plum to the outer part of the crease.
7. Take the flat shader brush and apply Blackout along the liner, blending it up into the colours. Apply more of the bright colours if you need to.
8. With a fluffy tapered brush, highlight under your brow with Tao, blending down into the colours.
9. This is where you can tidy up if you need to. I dusted away any fallout, and applied Eternal Silver where touch ups were needed. I also took some makeup remover and made the outer area of the crease into a sharp line. This helps you apply the eyeliner in the right place.
10. Apply your black liquid liner along the upper lash line, winging it out and up.
11. Apply Eternal Silver along the lower lash line. Line both the upper and lower waterlines with black pencil eyeliner.
12. Add mascara and you're done!