Thursday 13 February 2014

Finally, a dramatic FOTD

I've been stuck in a bit of a makeup rut recently, but yesterday I felt inspired.  The look here is pictured with false lashes, but I took them off when wearing the look out, as I was wearing my glasses and the lashes kept rubbing against them.  I'm trying to wear my glasses more often, but it does mean that I can't wear my false lashes as much, which sucks.  I didn't get any full face pictures as I didn't have time before I went out, but I wore Benefit's Sugarbomb blush, and Guerlain's Madame Fascine gloss.






Products Used
NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base
Barbara Daley eyeshadow pen in Airforce
Sleek Originals palette
Sephora eyeshadow in Du Luxe Punk
Illamasqua gel liner in Infinity
Primark black and gold glitter liner
Illamasqua pencil in Sophie
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White and Light 1
Active Cosmetics false lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment