Sunday 23 February 2014

I guess you're ok FOTD

Just a quick FOTD from me today.  I've just come off of tramadol (evil, evil drug), so have been feeling a little bit worse for wear.  I used more of my Shiro shadows for this look.





Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Illamasqua Rumour blush
Illamasqua Naked Rose blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade

Eyes
NARS smudgeproof eyeshadow base
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Shiro eyeshadows in I Guess You're Ok, Nayru's Love, Majora's Mask, and Dark Sacrifice
Sleek Bad Girl palette (white)
Urban Decay 24/7 pencils in Electric and Cuff
Miss Sporty metallic liner in Purple Hit
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Models Own lip gloss (can't remember the shade and I've put it down some where and can't find it....)

No comments:

Post a Comment