Tuesday 25 February 2014

We're Up All Night To Get Loki FOTD

Another 'meh' look from me today I'm afraid.  I'm still battling the withdrawal symptoms of tramadol, and it takes all I have just to get dressed in the morning.  But we were going out for my boyfriend's son's birthday, so I had to make a bit of an effort.  I'm still working my way through my Shiro shadows.  Victory Road is so pretty that I really must do a look that shows it off more.





Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift White and Light 1
Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Loose Finishing Powder Light
Illamasqua Rumour blush
Illamasqua Naked Rose blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade

Eyes

NARS smudgeproof eyeshadow base
NYX jumbo pencil in Milk
Shiro eyeshadows in Temple of Time, Victory Road, We're Up All Night to get Loki, and Are You Shear You Wanna Enchant That?
Boots Natural Collection eyeshadow in Sea Shell
Illamasqua gel liner in Infinity
Illamasqua pencil in Sophie
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips

Models Own lip gloss (doesn't actually have a shade name, it's just pale pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment