Wednesday 25 September 2013

Another Urban Decay FOTD

As I've been staying over at my boyfriend's house, the makeup I have on hand is fairly limited.  This time I brought the two Wizard of Oz Urban Decay palettes with me.  The past two looks have been using the palettes individually.  In this look, I used colours from both palettes.  As much as I love the silver from the Glinda palette, the gold is a nightmare.  Fall out city.  I was picking glitter off my cheeks and lips all day.  And the gold from the Theodora palette is even worse!  Must find a nicer gold shadow.






Products Used

Face
Illamasqu Skin Base Lift (White and Light 1)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Light)
MAC Pet Me Mineralize blush

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Glinda palette (Tornado and Oz)
Urban Decay Theodora palette (Broken and Beware)
Illamasqua Sophie pencil
Benefit They're Real mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Dior Addict Lipstick No.445

No comments:

Post a Comment