Sunday 22 September 2013

On set FOTD

Yesterday I was doing hair and makeup for a video shoot for Rip Curl, and I took a couple of shots of the makeup that I was wearing.  I tend to stick to fairly simple makeup as the last thing I want to do before a long day is have to get up even earlier! I mainly focus on making my skin look better, as I never know when photographers are going to want to take behind the scenes shots of me doing makeup. When I know I'm gonna be on set all day, the most important thing about my makeup is that it lasts the day without needing touch ups.  It certainly did last all day, with only a quick powder about 6 hours in to get rid of some oiliness.






Products Used

Face
Urban Decay De-Slick in a Tube
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift concealer
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
Benefit Dandelion blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Maybelline Colour Tattoo Cream Shadow in Totally Taupe
Illamasqua Slink eyeshadow
Boots Natural Collection eyeshadow in Sea Shell
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Uzi
Illamasqua Sophie pencil liner
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes purple

Lips
Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrait lip colour in Gourmandise


And here's a couple of shots from the shoot!





No comments:

Post a Comment