Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Abyss 24/7 pencil liner
Sugarpill Burning Heart palette
Sugarpill Sweetheart palette
Illamasqua black gel liner
Illamasqua Sophie pencil
Benefit They're Real mascara
Active Cosmetics Beauty lashes
1. After applying your primer, use a blue pencil liner (Abyss) and draw where you plan on winging your eyeliner too. I usually draw the line from the corner of my eye, towards the end of my eyebrow. Mark the crease with the liner too.
2. Apply a pink shadow (Dollipop) to the inner third of the lid.
3. Then, blending into the pink, apply a purple shadow (Poison Plum) to the middle of the lid.
4. Apply a blue shadow (Afterparty) to the outer third. Using a thin, angled brush, apply the shadow on top of the crease line too.
5. Still using the blue shadow, take the colour up towards the brow bone on the outer third of the crease.
6. Apply a green shadow (Midori) to the middle of the crease.
7. Taking the yellow shadow (Buttercupcake), place the colour along the inner third of the crease. Blend the blue shadow up and into the crease colours (not pictured).
8. Highlight under the brow bone using a white shadow (Tako) and blend towards the crease.
9. Apply the pink along the inner third of the lower lash line.
10. Along the outer third of the lash line, place the blue shadow.
11. Use the green shadow to fill in the center space along the lower lash line.
12. Line the upper lash line using a black gel liner. Follow the line you drew with the blue pencil in step one.
13. Use a black pencil (Sophie) to line your upper and lower waterlines.
14. Apply mascara.
15. Add false lashes.
16. And you're done!
Here's how I wore the look.
YSL Touce Eclat foundation
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
Benefit Dandelion Blush
Burberry Sweet Pea Lip Glow