Friday 13 September 2013

Paranormal and Poisonberry FOTD

You ever have one of  those days where everything goes wrong?  I smudged my mascara, messed up my eyebrows, smudged my lipstick, and my hair didn't want to cooperate with me at all.  Today was one of those days.  I'm sitting here, having just painted my nails, wondering how long it'll be before I mess them up too!

Ah well, on to the pictures.  This look wasn't anything special.  Just wanted something simple really, but I turned out really liking it.  The orange shade from Illamasqua's Paranormal palette made my eyes look really blue!  And, of course I'm still loving Lime Crime's Poisonberry lipstick.  I've found that this applies best if you apply it, blot it on some tissue, and then apply it again.




Products Used

Face
Illamasqua Skinbase Lift (White and Light 1)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (Light)
Benefit Sugarbomb

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Illamasqua Paranormal palette (the red, orange, and green shades)
Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Freak
Illamasqua Sophie Medium Pencil
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Purple
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Lime Crime Poisonberry lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment