Saturday 12 October 2013

Cinderfella

I treated myself to a new tartan dress, and decided to team it with really dark eye makeup.  Back in 2009 I went mad for MAC's Style Black collection, and purchased three out of the four mineralize eye shadows.  These were the first mineralize eyeshadows I owned, and back then I didn't really know how to use them, so they sat unloved for a long time.   I find the best way to use these are to put down a black base, wet a brush with MAC Fix+, and then pat the eyeshadow on using a flat shader brush.






Products Used

Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift (White and Light 1)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Light)
Sleek Antique blush

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek Vintage Romance  palette (Love in London)
MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Cinderfella
Illamasqua Sophie pencil
Benefit They're Real mascara

Lips
Armani Lip Maestro in shade 500

And here's a little pic of my dress.


No comments:

Post a Comment