Wednesday 9 October 2013

Naked 2 palette FOTD

I nearly titled this 'Naked FOTD', but that doesn't seem entirely appropriate!  This is a pretty popular classic look that works on almost everyone. I wore foundation as well as my usual mineralize skin finish as I think this sort of look works best with flawless skin.  Now that summer has passed my skin likes liquid foundations a little more too.







Products Used

Face
YSL Touch Eclat Foundation (shade BR10)
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift (white and light 1)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (light)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Porcelain Pink

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (Suspect, Snakebite and Tease)
Boots Natural Collection eyeshadow in Sea Shell
Rimmel Glam Eyes black liquid liner
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes purple mascara

Lips
Guerlain Rouge G lipstick in Garconne

No comments:

Post a Comment