Thursday 31 October 2013

Halloween FOTD

My Halloween is particularly dull this year.  I'm staying in, probably playing the new Assassins Creed all evening, so didn't really have the desire to do any crazy Halloween makeup.  I did however take it as the chance to go a little bit goth, and pull out my green Illamasqua lipgloss again.  The checkout lady in Tesco said that she liked my costume, and that it was 'very scary'.  Didn't have the heart to tell her I wasn't actually dressed up as anything!  I was wearing jeans and a Stargate t-shirt, so I'm not quite sure what she thought I was dressed up as!  Maybe I'm just a scary goth this year!





Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift (White and Light 1)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Light)
Illamasqua powder blush in Rumor
Sugarpill eyeshadow in Tako

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek Bad Girl palette
Sugarpill Sweetheart palette
Illamasqua black gel liner
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
Random falsies

Lips
Illamasqua lipstick in Pristine
Illamasqua sheer lipgloss in Violate

No comments:

Post a Comment