Thursday 10 October 2013

Tease FOTD

Another look with my Naked 2 palette.  I love palettes that are versatile, and the Naked palettes definitely fit the bill!  Also, have I raved about Armani Lip Maestros yet?  They're up there with Guerlain Rouge G L'Extrait's for me (only Armani is £6 cheaper!).  Long lasting, comfortable, with a matte finish, there's nothing I don't love about these.  I only have 2 at the moment, but I've got my eye on more!





Products Used

Face
YSL Touch Eclat Foundation (shade BR10)
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift (white and light 1)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Light)
Fashionista Blush in Butterscotch

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette (Foxy, Tease, Busted, and Blackout)
Illamasqua black gel liner
Illamasqua Sophie pencil
L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes purple

Lips
Armani Lip Maestro in shade 500
 

No comments:

Post a Comment