Wednesday 2 October 2013

Vintage Romance FOTD...again

Can you tell I'm in love with this palette?  Here's another look I did using Sleeks Vintage Romance palette.  This time, I used Illamasqua's Skin Base Life in White to highlight my cheek bones, and Sleek's Antique blush as more of a contour.  I really liked the way it looked!

Again, these are pretty rubbish pictures.  I've orders a natural light bulb that should be turning up this week, so by the time I can wear eye makeup again I should be able to take decent pictures of it too.  And I promise I will put down the Vintage Romance palette and use something different too!  I'm thinking of doing a tutorial this weekend.  Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to do!





Products Used

Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift (White and Light 1)
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Light)
Sleek Antique powder blush

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek Vintage Romance palette
Illamasqua Sophie pencil
Benefit They're Real mascara

Lips
Benefit Dandelion gloss



No comments:

Post a Comment