Tuesday 10 December 2013

Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liners Review

I couldn't wait to share swatches of my latest purchase with you!  I used to have a couple of these in my kit, and I'd forgotten how amazing they are!  I'm on a bit of a glitter kick at the moment (blame it on Christmas!), and I spotted these while I was in Boots.  I left covered in glitter!


I picked up Shake It Up! (purple), Hustle (silver), and Dancing Queen (pinky-red), and my friend picked up Le Freak (bright turquoise) for £2.99 each.


As you can see from the swatches these are insanely glittery.  They even beat Urban Decay's Heavy Metal Glitter Liners for how densely packed with glitter they are (and at a fraction of the price)!  The bases are slightly tinted, which means that you don't need to layer them on top of anything else.  Wear time on them is great too, I get all day wear, without any transfer or fallout.  They're easy to remove at the end of the day too.

I actually can't find anything I dislike about these.  I love that each liner contains a few different colours of glitter.  Application and wear time is spot on.   And they're so cheap, that you can justify buying more than one!  They're perfect from sparkly Christmas and New Years looks, so head down to Boots now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment