Tuesday 10 December 2013

Illamasqua Christmasqua - Enchanting Elf

Today's theme was Enchanting Elf.  For this look, I decided to open my eyes up using white on the water line, and do some pointed liner (elf ears are pointy, right?).  Not overly elf-y, but pretty none the less.  I'm also happy to report that Sleek's Celestial palette is far better on the eyes than in swatches.  I was impressed to see that the shimmer from the glittery shades actually did translate onto the lids!  I also used one of my new Collection 2000 glitter liners over black liner, for a touch of subtle shimmer.  I'm gonna get swatches and a review up of these asap!



Products Used

Face
Laura Mercier foundation primer
YSL Touche E'clat foundation shade BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base lift White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Light
Illamasqua Velvet Blusher in Peaked

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sleek Celestial palette
MAC White Frost eyeshadow
Rimmel Glam Eyes black liquid eyeliner
Illamasqua Precision Ink in Scribe
Collection 2000 Glam Crystal Dazzling Eyeliner in Shake It Up!
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara

Lips
Clinique Different Lipstick in Ice Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment