I did this tutorial before I came to France, and it was only upon going through the photos today that I realised how awful the photos are. I've fixed them up as best as I can, but I'm afraid my photoshop skills aren't that impressive!
Primer (Too Faced Shadow Insurance)
White pencil/cream base (Beauty Uk black and white double ended pencil)
Silver eyeshadow (Sleek Celestial palette)
Red eyeshadow (Sleek Sunset palette)
Dark red eyeshadow
Matte white eyeshadow
Black liquid liner (Rimmel Glam Eyes liquid liner)
Silver glitter liner (Collection 2000 Glam Crystals in Hustle)
Black pencil liner (Illamasqua Sophie)
Black mascara (Lancome Hypnose Star mascara)
1. Start by priming your eyes with chosen eyeshadow primer and white base. Pat the silver shadow onto the inner half of the lid using a flat shader brush.
2. Apply the bright red shade on the second half of the lid, and up into the outer half of the crease. Take the shadow in the crease as far over as the red on the lid. I used the flat shader brush again.
3. With the flat shader brush (again!), apply the dark red shadow to the outer quater over the bright red.
4. With a fluffy brush apply the matte white eyeshadow to the brow bone, blending out the red.
5. Using a pointed pencil brush, deepen the outer v with black shadow.
6. Starting in the middle of the lid, apply black liquid eyeliner, winging it out at the end.
7. Apply glitter liner from the inner corner of the eye, up and along the top of the black liner.
8. Define the lower lash line with silver eyeshadow on the inner half, fading into black on the outer half. I used the pencil brush.
9. Apply black pencil liner to the upper and lower water lines.
10. Add mascara and some false lashes, and you're done!