Sunday 15 December 2013

Naked 3, take 2

This is a slightly lighter look than yesterday.  I opted for soft pencil liner instead of my usual black gel liner.  Usually, this would be the point where I would apologise in advance for all the upcoming Naked 3 looks, because when I fall in love with a palette, I tend to use it constantly for the first week or so.  However, I'm off to France tomorrow, and won't be taking much makeup with me.  I certainly won't be taking my Naked 3 palette, as you can never trust that it'll survive the journey undamaged!   I have a whole host of posts lined up, including looks, reviews, and a nice Christmas tutorial though.




Products Used

Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
Illamasqua Naked Rose blush
Barbara Daley Shimmering Highlighter

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Base
Urban Decay Naked 3 palette (Strange, Burnout, Nooner, and Mugshot)
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Mushroom
Illamasqua Vow pencil
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
MAC Vino lip pencil
Lime Crime Poisonberry lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment