Tuesday 31 December 2013

New years eve FOTD

Even though my new years eve plans have consisted of nothing more than rushing to Asda to get some food before early closing, I did this quick glitzy look.  I patted the Collection 2000 glitter liners on top of eyeshadow.  I also used my new Chanel gloss, as the glitter in that is very fine, so it didn't look OTT when paired with the sparkly eyes.






Products Used

Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation (a mixture of 02 and 06)
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White and Light 1
LancĂ´me Poudre Majeur Excellence Translucent Pressed Powder 
MAC Alpha Girl Beauty Powder

Eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sleek Circus palette 
MAC Parfait Armour eyeshadow
MAC Plumage eyeshadow
Collection 2000 Glam Crystals liners in Shake it up! and Dancing Queen
MAC Black Russian Pearlgide liner
Rimmel Glam Eyes black liquid liner
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil liner in Zero
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
Active Cosmetics false lashes
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Benefit Posietint
Chanel Levres Scintillantes Glossimer in Aragonite

No comments:

Post a Comment