Friday 3 January 2014

A rather summery FOTD

Given the awful weather here, I felt like lifting my mood by creating this summery look.  I also got to use the Amarni Lip Maestro that I received for Christmas. It was only once I finished doing my makeup that I realised that it's very reminiscent of MAC's Barbie collection from years ago.  My skin has been really awful since I got back from France, so I've had to start wearing foundation again. 






Products Used

Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation - a mixture of shades 02 and 06
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
MAC Pink Swoon blush

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Sleek Celestial palette (green and dark blue)
Sleek Oh So Special palette (pink)
Sleek Vintage Romance palette (purple)
Boots Natural Collection eyeshadow in Yogurt
Illamasqua black gel liner
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Deep End
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Armani Lip Maestro shade 505

No comments:

Post a Comment