Sunday 26 January 2014

Aquarius FOTD

So I didn't make it through a whole month without buying makeup.  Almost as soon as I started to rejoice at my skin clearing up, it went all red and blotchy and I got lots of little spots.  I know it's because I'm really ill at the moment, but it got to me.  Whilst in Boots I spotted Maybelline Baby Skin primer, which every one has been raving about, and Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream for oily skin.  As my YSL foundation has run out I thought I'd give them a go.  They seem like they're doing the job at the moment, but I always like to wear new face stuff for a week or so before passing judgement. 

Anyways, next up in Sephora's star sign inspired face chart collection is Aquarius.   I used the product list as a guide line, choosing to use the chart rather than the instructions.  This one is far more interesting that the Capricorn face chart!



After having a massive fallout with the phone on my camera, I decided to dig out my proper camera.  It's a bit old, but the quality is pretty good.  Though for some reason my eyebrows look almost wet in the close ups.  I can promise that they don't look like that in real life!  Also, photographing glitter seems impossible for me.  I wish that you could see how pretty Illamasqua pigment in Beguile really looks.





Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Light
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
MAC Alpha Girl Beauty Powder Blush
Benefit High Beam

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Tako eyeshadow
MAC eyeshadows in Cool Heat, Submarine, and Contrast
Urban Decay Blackout eyeshadow
Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Beguile 
MAC Fix+ (sprayed on lid before applying Beguile)
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Perversion
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow

Lips
Sephora lipstick No.28

No comments:

Post a Comment