Thursday 23 January 2014

Capricorn FOTD

I've been feeling a little run down recently, and I've been getting lazy with my makeup looks.  For now, I thought I would do a series of looks that Sephora have got up on their website.  The collection, which is inspired by star signs, uses MUFE.  Being in the Uk, I don't have easy access to MUFE, so don't have a lot of it in my collection.  I'll be using products that are similar instead.  You can see the full collection here.

First on the list is Capricorn.




 This felt like a really lazy look to be honest. It's the dullest out of all the looks, so it will get better than this.  It almost felt a little *too* nude for my liking.  Maybe that's just because I'm used to having at least a little colour in my looks!

Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Light
MAC Strada blush

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
MAC Era eyeshadow
MAC Spiced Chocolate (from Spiced Chocolate Quad)
Boots Natural Collection Sea Shell eyeshadow
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero
Illamasqua pencil in Vow
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara

Lips
MAC Shy Girl lipstick
Revlon Strawberry Shortcake Lip Butter

1 comment: