Thursday 9 January 2014

White crease FOTD

I decided to try something a little new today, and place white in the crease area where I would usually place a contrasting or darker colour.  I placed the green above it, as I would usually place the transition colour, because otherwise it would have been a little boring!  I don't think it turned out too badly, although it was a little strange to not add anything to the outer V.  

I've also found out that NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk works way better on the waterline than Urban Decay's Yeyo!

Also, I know that the false lashes don't look amazing, I didn't use mascara to bind them to my lashes.  Bit of a 'duh' moment for me!





Products Used

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Tako eyeshadow
Sleek Acid palette
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Junkie
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
Active Cosmetics lashes that I chopped up to make half lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment