Saturday 11 January 2014

Simple teal liner FOTD

I had to work today, so couldn't really do any of the crazy bright looks I've been loving recently (whilst I am a makeup artist, showing up for someone's wedding trial in big makeup can be a bit daunting for the client!).  I still wanted to get some colour in though, so I opted for teal liner instead of the black or brown I'd usually use for a look like this.  For me, this was a fairly simple look (I won't get up any earlier in the morning than I absolutely have to!), and my main focus was on fixing my skin which is all hormonal at the moment.





Products Used

Face
Urban Decay De-slick in a tube
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation 02 and 06 mixed
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Light
Illamasqua powder blusher in Rumour
Illamasqua velvet blusher in Velvet
Barbara Daley Light and Easy Highlighting Powder

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Boots Natural Collection eyeshadow in Yogurt
MAC eyeshadows in Swish and Hepcat (mixed)
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Junkie
Illamasqua pencil in Vow
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
MUFE Aqua Brow shade 25

Lips
Clinique Different Lipstick in Ice Bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment