Tuesday 28 January 2014

Pisces FOTD

Today was kind of a boring look from the Sephora face chart.  I didn't mind too much as I was feeling super ill.  I ditched the nude lippie in favour of something with a little more colour, and instead of plain black liner I used one that had silver shimmer in it.  Which then didn't come out as dark as the face chart suggested it should be.  And then I added a nude colour to my waterline....  But it was inspired by the Sephora face chart, so I figure it's close enough!  Looking forwards to the dark smokey eye tomorrow.

The close up of my eye is a bit crap cos I had to do it in the car, so lighting wasn't great, but there's not really that much to see anyway...







Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
Maybelline Dream Pure BB cream in Light
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
Illamasqua blush in Rumour
MAC blush in Springsheen
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo cream shadow in Tough as Taupe
Benefit eyeshadow in Fawn Over Me
Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Smoke
Illamasqua pencil in Vow
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara

Lips
MAC lipstick in Crosswires
Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment