Tuesday 21 January 2014

Bourjois Paris Color Edition 24h eyeshadow

I'm still on a no-buy as far as makeup goes, but that doesn't mean I can't look.  I had a little bit of time to kill, so I had a quick peak in Boots.  It's only a small Boots, so rather than being drawn to the high end counters like I usually am, I spent some time browsing the latest drug store offers.  That's when I came across Bourjois Paris Color Edition 24h eyeshadows.  These little pots of eyeshadow look very similar to Maybelline's Colour Tattoos.  They're a little different though as they're a cream to powder formula.  There are six shades on offer. 


From left to right: Or Desir, Petale de Glace, Prune Nocturne, Bleu Tenebreux, Kaki Cheri, Merveille d'argent

I really love the look for Prune Nocturne, which is a plumy brown with red shimmer, and Merveille d'argent, a sheer shimmery white-silver, that would look great on the inner corner of the eye.  Bleu Tenebreux was the only disappointing shade.  I'm hoping that the cream to powder formula will work better on my oily lids than normal cream shadows.  These have definitely made my list of products I want to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment