Friday 17 January 2014

Feeling..violet?

I don't usually match my lips to my eyes, but I felt like breaking the rules (oh what a rebel I am!).  I can't decide whether I like it or not.  And please excuse my brows.  I was having a bad brow day, and the more I tried to fix them, the worse they got.  Even I, with my OCD plucking, am not immune to the occasional bad brow day!




Products Used

Face
Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation shades 02 and 06 mixed
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in white and light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural Light
MAC Azalea Blossom blush

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk 
Sleek Celestial palette (Stargaze, Astral Blue, and Eclipse)
Sugarpill Tako eyeshadow
Barry M Dazzledust Shade 98 
  mixed with
Illamasqua Sealing Gel
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil  (I can't remember which one I used, sorry!)
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara

Lips
Inglot Colour Play lipstick shade 95

No comments:

Post a Comment