Friday 31 January 2014

Aries FOTD

I was excited to do the Aries face chart in the Sephora star signs collection, as this is a look I used to love to wear.  Again, I followed the picture more than the instructions which would give you a more toned down version of the look I've done.

You may also notice that I'm back to using my YSL Touche Eclat foundation.  The Maybelline BB cream I was trying out had a tendency to oxidize and turn orange after a couple of hours of wear.  Those with more neutral or yellow tones in their skin probably wouldn't notice, but I didn't love it on my cool toned, pale skin.  Which is a shame, because aside from that it's actually a pretty nice BB cream for oily skin.







Face
Maybelline Baby Skin primer
YSL Touche Eclat foundation in BR10
Illamasqua Skin Base Lift in White and Light 1
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
MAC Sculpt powder
Illamasqua Rumour blush
Benefit Dandelion blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Lightscapade

Eyes
NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
Beauty UK Black and White double ended pencil
Urban Decay eyesahdow in Blackout
MAC eyeshadows in Warm Chill and Cool Heat
Sugarpill eyeshadows in Afterparty and Tako
Illamasqua gel liner in Infinity
Illamasqua Sophie pencil
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
Girls With Attitude Diva lashes

Lips
Benefit lipstick in Juicy Details

1 comment: