Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Sugarpill Tako eyeshadow
Sleek Saturn's Ring eyeshadow (Celestial palette)
MAC Beauty Marked eyeshadow
Rimmel Glam Eyes black liquid liner
Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in LSD
Lancome Hypnose Star mascara
Active Cosmetics lashes
I started by priming my eye with an eyeshadow base and NYX Jumbo pencil in Milk.
1. Pat a matte white eyeshadow onto the inner half of your lid.
2. Apply a light purple shadow in the crease, winging it out slightly at the end.
3. Pat the same light purple onto the outer half of the lid, blending into the white.
4. Highlight the brow bone with white shadow, and blend the purple, softening the line, adding more definition to the wing.
5. Outline the crease and outer v with a dark purple shadow. This is where you can really define that wing shape.
6. Gently blend into the light purple.
7. Apply both purples to the lower lash line, running the light purple all the way along, and then placing the dark purple on top, just over the outer third.
8. Line your upper lash line with black liquid liner.
9. Use a medium blue pencil to line your waterline.
10. Add mascara, and, if you desire, false lashes.